National Safety Agency (NSA) is a Not-for-Profit organisation working in the areas of public safety, critical infrastructure resilience and homeland security all over the world. Our partners and customers include police, ambulance, fire services, security and military agencies, civil defence, local, state and federal authorities and bodies responsible for critical infrastructure protection inside and outside of government. We support our clients by supplying strategic consultancy, expert analysis and solution development, with innovative concepts providing tangible business outcomes. NSA works closely with the client to understand their needs and develop fit for purpose solutions solving complex problems and delivering safer and more robust communities, achieving strong results aligned to each project.
National Safety Agency has personnel deployed on research projects and operations around the world. From engineers, IT personnel, business development professionals and research and information professionals, we employ some of the best in the field. Our team is diverse with the ability to operate in different cultures and speak different languages; our global firm is designed to operate as one team. We take a consistent approach aimed at developing and training our employees to stay up to date on the latest technologies and security protocols.
Empower. Partner. Protect.
NSA’s mission is to improve public safety, critical infrastructure resilience and homeland security worldwide by providing innovative technologies, advanced solutions and extensive advisory services to agencies and first responders, helping them to protect their communities.
- Research – NSA’s in-house “Innovation Centre” sits at the cutting edge of technology. We have strong affiliations with a number of universities, think tanks and research centres around the globe with whom we collaborate.
- Design – Our design philosophy is derived from the fact that we were once “operators.” Our design is about ensuring the performance of tactical, operational and strategic “operator” is enhanced.
- Develop – We have the capacity to develop customised solutions for our clients in a timely manner utilising our rapid prototyping methodology.
- Advise – NSA employs highly credentialed and experienced personnel from law enforcement, military, emergency management, the intelligence community, lawyers, engineers and a range of other valuable disciplines. We regularly form inter-disciplinary consulting teams to analyse, evaluate, advise and mentor clients.
- Deliver – NSA has a robust, no nonsense project management methodology supported by decades of practical experience in delivering complex systems on time and within budget.
- Integrate – NSA’s core strength is to integrate “best of breed” technology to produce powerful systems that support our client’s operational requirements.
- Support – As we deliver solutions, we remain connected to our clients to provide responsive support, always maintaining our client’s operational capability.
Partners and Affiliates
At NSA, we dedicate ourselves to ensure the public safety sector can work to its highest potential and we realise we can’t do it alone. This is why we are committed to working with partners to identify, develop, and procure new products and services that will keep our businesses, public, and information safe.
If you would like to explore partnership opportunities with NSA, please contact us by using the form below.